DIAMOND JUBILEE Sponsored Ride on Ashdown Forest
Starting from Pippingford Park, Millbrook Hill, Nr Nutley, TN22 3HW
Sponsorship to Help 4 Heroes
Riders will leave between 9am and 12noon either individually or in groups.
The course is approximately 12 miles long and almost entirely off-road. (2 road crossings)
Road crossings will have marshals.
The course follows designated paths which will be clearly marked and covers heathland and woodland with spectacular views. There are no jumps.
Parking and Refreshments
Easy parking on grass with refreshments for riders and horses at the start/finish.
Please be ready to ride at your preferred start time. Riders will be started as near to their requested time as possible.
1) All riders participate at their own risk
2) All dogs must be kept on a lead. No dogs to accompany riders
3) Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
4) All rubbish to be removed
5) There will be rosettes for all entrants.
6) Sponsorship money for Help 4 Heroes to be brought on the day, there is no minimum amount.
7) In the event of cancellation for whatever reason entry fees will be returned less £4 per person for administration purposes.
8) No entry fees will otherwise be refunded without a vet or doctors certificate presented within 10 days of the event.
9) Hard hats must be worn by all riders
10) Steward’s instructions must be adhered to
11) All riders must have their own 3rd party liability insurance.
12) It is recommended that you or one of your group carry a mobile phone, emergency contact number for organisers is 07803 195311
The organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any accident or damage that may happen to riders, onlookers, animals, or property etc during this event.
It is a condition of entry that entrants agree to indemnify the organisers against legal action arising from any such accident(s) or damage
D.Waygood, 6 Paddock Gardens, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 4AE
Tel: 07803 195311 or 01342 323934 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheques payable to Ashdown Forest Sponsored Ride
Online entry payments to Sort Code 40-20-09
Account Number 01621696
If you wish to enter via email and online payment, please email your name(s), contact address, telephone number, permit and AFRA numbers where applicable to email@example.com
On receipt of entry and payment, confirmation will be sent to you by post with your entry numbers and start time. For entries received after Friday 6th July, please report to the secretary on the day of the event for your number.
Closing date for entries Wednesday 11th July 2012.